In a confined shrimp pond, gradual accumulation of unutilized feed, dead algae, fecal matter increases the organic load in the pond bottom. Accumulation of such waste absorbs all the available Oxygen, creating anaerobic conditions.
Adverse effects of these toxic gases are clearly manifested
- - In soil (which turns black with repulsive odour)
- - In shrimp behaviour (becomes restless) and
- - exponential increase in the population of pathogenic micro-organisms under such prevailing conditions chances of secondary infection by virus is imminent.
OXY MORE is a two-in-one product
- Relieves stress instantly by providing the required Oxygen
- Prevents the growth of harmful & pathogenic micro-organisms, thereby checks the secondary infection
OXY MORE is a non-toxic, biodegradable and cost-effective product specially designed for Aquaculture use.
- Dosage and application can be adjusted based on conditions prevailing in pond or consult our field staff/your aquaculture specialist for specific usage and directions.